When it comes to offering centralized computing solutions to a client, the traditional format has been Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS). The basic strategy is in the name - hardware. Instead of spending vast resources on purchasing, users rent computing power from a business vendor. In terms of total cost of ownership, it costs an average of $731.94 annually to run a server onsite. This doesn’t include the purchase costs or the expense of hiring personnel to manage the machines. What if your company needed multiple servers? This is why the HaaS model has been on the rise - consistently.
From the buyer’s point of view, you can expect these benefits:
- Upgrade when you need to, it’s often built into the price. The service provider will also take care of the old equipment.
- Organizations do not need to deploy the resources to hire Specialized IT personnel. Instead, the servicing personnel is provided by the seller, allowing for a lower overall overhead.
- The individuals provided by the seller to service the equipment, or program are specialized in that device, and thus have the necessary expertise.
- HaaS makes it much easier to maintain liquidity with your hardware and scale when needed.
- Decrease tax liability as HaaS is designated as a service rather than a capital expense.
In the simplest of terms, you can save on upfront costs and redirect your capital where it’s needed most.
Contact us to review our HAAS IT Plans and how easy it is to afford. Find out exactly the pieces you need to add to your business and don’t become left behind! Let your technology provider worry about when it’s time to upgrade hardware while you simply focus on running your business. Technology advances to fast that buying hardware is antiquated and yesterday’s plan. If you are looking into updating to Windows 10 due to the Windows 7 END OF LIFE DATE!!, look into our HAAS plans for an easy transition. When signing up with our HAAS plan you will get all your technology updated to Windows 10 without any headaches! Let us show you how you can always be on the latest and greatest while also SAVING BIG MONEY!! Call our sales line at 201-402-1900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! DON’T WAIT!!