Is Your Current Computer Guy Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Does he take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are you paying him good money to keep things working, but are STILL having constant problems, slowness and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried he’s not backing up and securing your network?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Are you sick and tired of constant IT, phone and computer problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded computer guy who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Josiv Krstinovski, owner and CEO of KRS IT Consulting and Cyber Security Expert. We specialize in delivering proactive IT support and services to businesses like yours with friendly, knowledgeable techs and are familiar with ERP Software such as Epicor, SAP, Oracle, Made2Manage, Sage as well as AutoCad, Fusion360, Solidworks, and others, that will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every small business CEO I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s good with computers or a “professional” IT company – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, CMMC / NIST 800-171/ DFARS / ITARS Compliance and a range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly this is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $497 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure IT Systems Assessment where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to conduct an audit of your network’s security and overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.
The Assessment only takes 60 Minutes to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your company’s data is secured and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all). I will be following up in the next couple of days to make sure you received this letter, and to see if you would like to schedule this free IT Systems Assessment. If not, please just let us know!
Awaiting your response,
Founder & CEO
Published Author, 2021 Guide to Ultimate Cybersecurity
P.S. Why risk it? Our free IT Systems Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly 15 minutes?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up For
The Free Assessment
"KRS Has Truly Given Us Peace Of Mind And Allowed Us To Focus On Our Business And Not Just Technology Which Is Becoming More Complicated By The Day"
Manufacturing companies know workflow equals dollars and partnering with an IT company that understands that is paramount. We signed up with KRS IT to have them do our IT services as well as protect us from Cyber Security threats. With them we have a flat rate monthly price with no surprises and unlimited access to in-house help desk/on-site services/afterhours emergency support and most importantly a state-of-the-art backup system and Cyber Security stack. KRS has truly given us peace of mind and allowed us to focus on our business and not just technology which is becoming more complicated by the day. KRS was able to support our custom designed ERP system, and even adaptively support some smaller not well-known programs to offer support and relief with relative ease. We would highly recommend working with KRS IT!!
Chief Operating Officer
KRS Came To The Rescue And Providing Us Expert Knowledge In The Areas We Needed.
KRS has eliminated our downtime! By leveraging a local and cloud backup disaster recovery solution we are able to recover our network in 15 minutes or less. We were getting extremely overwhelmed trying to keep everything up to date. KRS came to the rescue and providing us expert knowledge in the areas we needed. Their team has great knowledge in many areas and even were able to seamlessly support our ERP software. Their partnership made a huge impact to the way we run business today and has even allowed me to go on vacation without any issues. I can't even picture running our IT today without KRS.