The Tri State Business Owners’ Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Company (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Extras, Hidden Fees
And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 201-402-1900
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
We have been with KRS IT Consulting, LLC for 5 years. They have saved us over 60% of our time and 40% of our revenue due to their outstanding services. The staff has a very knowledgeable base and they always have a friendly and cordial demeanor. We highly recommend KRS.
IT Director Of Mac Products
KRS has consistently given me excellent service in the 4 years I have been with them. They make me feel very comfortable when I call, so I never have any hesitations. As a result of their work, we have increased productivity with our staff which resulted in over 77% additional revenue that we didn't ...Read More
Owner Of Rovic Transport